[Wine] Re: [Wine 1.4rc1]Mouse support broken in MassEffect and Bioshock

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 7 09:36:55 CST 2012

I don't remember the mouse working for Mass Effect "out of the box" ever.  There's a bunch of "known issues" on Mass Effect and a bunch of suggestions for resolving them in the appdb: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=7465

The problem may not be 1.4rc-1, but the clean WINEPREFIX.  You might need to install some native DirectX DDLs or something.

I vaguely recall there was some mouse-patch for Mass Effect as well, but maybe I'm thinking Mass Effect 2.