[Wine] Re: Wine Variables

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 10 06:49:22 CST 2012

AsadMoeen wrote:
> Well, I used variables in parameters at Debian which worked fine.
>
> In CentOS however, it gives invalid command.
>
> Whats up?

That is not enough information for anyone to help you. What version of Wine are you using, and was it the same version of both distros? AFAICT, the packages available for CentOS are woefully outdated, so that alone could be the problem. If it was in current Wine, exactly what variables are you talking about? Post terminal output from the command that didn't work.