[Wine] Regression help please

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:04:31 CST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:26 AM, A Nonny Moose
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Since my new wineprefix is at the ~ level (/home/john) created by simply moving the old one to .wine.backup per the
> instructions, I guess I am OK to just operate from the wine-git directory with normal commands because if the new
> version picks up the wineprefix by default it should be cool.

A Nonny:

I use a script for building created by Ryan for OSX called
osxwinebuilder.  Google for it and you should find it.

When it exits, it gives two lines for setting the PATH and the dynamic
library path.  It should be editable to work with any version of
Linux.

This is what I use for building/testing given the short cycles for the
Release Candidates.

James