[Wine] enterprise architect trial expired before started!

pertuk pertuk at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:27:14 CST 2012

Hi

I just installed EA 9 Trial version. I can't get running it further than
splash screen. At this point EA says the evaluation period has expired!
But this couldn't be true since EA was downloaded and installed today.

However the screen offers 2 buttons "Continue Trial" or "Buy".
If I choose "Buy" nothing happens at all. Otherwise the application will
crash when I give "Continue Trial".

I tried to fix it by following the manufacturer's installing suggestions and
other tips that I found googling. The result is always the same:

wine ~/.wine/drive_c/archivos/Sparx\ Systems/EA\ Trial/EA.exe
fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x29b4df9) using GetSystemInfo()
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on ThinkPad Console Audio
Control, disabling mixer
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:debugstr:CheckRemoteDebuggerPresent (0xffffffff)->(0x2a1952d): Stub!
err:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken Unhandled Token Information class 12!
err:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken Unhandled Token Information class 13!
fixme:shell:InitNetworkAddressControl stub
fixme:uxtheme:BeginBufferedPaint Stub (0x614 0x2e71b1c 2 (nil) 0x2e71ae0)

Any clue to get ride this frustrating behavior will be gently appreciated.
:)

pertuk