[Wine] Help me! it's about batch

zaqquater wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 14 00:39:45 CST 2012

Hi there, i'm really noob here let me explain my problem to you first :

 1. i have a software in directory c:\mikeusak\mikeusak.php and i run it via batch
 2. and after that my software started and requesting id and password to login
 3. i input my ID and Password to log in and i logged in
     [Image: http://s8.postimage.org/85pwregad/password_and_id.png ]
 4. the software is running and everything just fine
 5. then the software got error message "mungkin halaman kepenuhan" and i must restart it so the program can run again
     [Image: http://s14.postimage.org/vbmbjsrfl/halaman_keputihan.png ]
 6. sadly everytime i re-run my software i must retype my id and password

can you guys help me how to command it in batch so the software can :
 1.  auto reconnect or auto restart everytime i got error message "mungkin halaman kepenuhan"
 2.  when reconnect / restart the ID and Password is remembered by the software ?

this is my batch code to run my software how to modify it ?
@echo off
cls
C:\xampp\php\php.exe -C c:/mikeusak/mikeusak.php
cmd <

Thankyou   :)