[Wine] Re: Entropia Universe on Arch Linux (x86_64)

Zacariaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 15 09:06:15 CST 2012

I'm glad to see that this thread is still alive, though I don't think it will help me a lot. The whole concept of having to use a specific version of Wine and further more having to patch it is simply too much for me. At this point I haven't even got a clue how to revert to a specific version.

I suppose that this so called bug may actually be fixed now, but I suppose it won't happen overnight.

anyway, continuing to monitor this thread.

Best regards.