[Wine] Re: setup cannot find Office.en-usbranding.xml

allen303allen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 16 00:25:52 CST 2012

dimesio wrote:

> I am not an expert in licensing; what I do know is that holders of volume licenses must keep track of where they are deployed, and allowing employees to just copy a directory sounds fishy.

I don't know that much, but my employer's way should be legal, otherwise that'll be really a problem.
Maybe you are right, my copy might be modified, then it is considered to be an illegal copy. Without any extra work, an official copy of office 2007 with a legal licence works well on my machine.
Thanks for your reply.