[Wine] Swtiching workspace while gaming with wine

Artouiros wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 17 09:03:32 CST 2012

I can switch workspaces easyly, when my game is launched in windowed mode, but I get really low fps. so I run it in fullscreen. The game is Lord of The RIngs Online (Lotro). I can switch to other workspace, but when returning to workspace where I started my game, game window takes only  60% of screen (see the screenshot). Any way of fixing this? Enabling virtual desktop in wine doesn't make it working. wine 1.4-rc3 Same with wine 1.3.37
[Image: http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3882/20120217160651.th.png ] (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/20120217160651.png/)