[Wine] Translators wanted!

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Feb 17 19:15:04 CST 2012

Wine 1.4 is making good progress. Unfortunately we still have a lot of
translations that are quite incomplete and have no active translators,
thus making Wine unusable in many countries. You can track progress on
this page:

    http://fgouget.free.fr/wine-po/

As you can see we currently have 12 pretty complete translations and 5
others that are relatively advanced. But that still leaves 25 languages
without much, not counting those that are not in the list. This page
also lists some suspected issues that would make easy targets for a
translator short on time.

The good news is that Wine now uses standard PO files for localization
which makes translation easier than ever before. You even get to choose
between working straight on Wine's source or just editing the one PO
file for your language. So check out the instructions below and make
Wine usable for users in your country!

    http://wiki.winehq.org/Translating

          The last time religion ruled, it was called the dark ages.