[Wine] Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:49:26 CST 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM, haines <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I tried to install Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 with wine on Debian Squeeze. My Wine version is 1.0.1-3.1. It
> installed Visual C++ 9.0 runtime, but  failed to install Microsoft .NET framework, and so the installation failed.

Per the Applications Database DNS 11.5 is rated Garbage because it
requires a fully functional .NET 3.5.  .NET 3.5 is installable using
winetricks.  http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks has more on this very
useful script.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=23880

Is the web page for this program in the Applications Database.

Please update the record if you are able to use DNS 11.5.

James