[Wine] Re: Roots magic will no longer run in wine

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 23 14:51:34 CST 2012

Emegra wrote:
> Hi dimesio thanks for your help, my version is 1.3.28, I'm not sure if this is the latest release I only know the program worked fine with it before. but if you feel I need to update can you tell me how I go about doing that I'm fairly new to Linux and wine generally, also I tried running the program from the terminal but no variation of the program name will work I just get command not found so I'm unable to give you anoutput

The current version is 1.4-rc4. How you would get it depends on your distro. http://www.winehq.org/download/

Follow these instructions to run the app from a terminal:  http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal

If the output is short, just copy and paste it here; if it's long. use a site like pastebin and post a link.