[Wine] Re: Help me make the ongame poker client work again !

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 24 12:26:10 CST 2012

Nicolas Cedilnik wrote:

> I stopped playing for a while, and redownloaded it today from
> https://www.unibet.fr/sps/poker/telecharger

I downloaded and tested that installer. It installs fine, including updating. I had to delete the vc80 "deadbeef" manifest, but did not have to install any winetricks to get to the login screen. Since I don't have an account, that's as far as I can test.

My test was in 1.4-rc4, and I don't see anywhere where you say what Wine version you're using. My suggestion is to upgrade if it's not 1.4-rc4 and reinstall to a clean wineprefix (delete the vc80 deadbeef manifest).