[Wine] Re: [Wine 1.4rc1]Mouse support broken in MassEffect and Bioshock

nepenthes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 26 07:25:16 CST 2012

I just tried Mass Effect and bioshock on wine 1.4rc4 on Ubuntu 11.10, both work fine regarding mouse input.
For these two games, mouse input is still broken on Ubuntu 12.04 with the latest xserver (1.11.99).
It seems MouseWarpOverride settings are broken too.

Both prefix are clean. So I assume it has something to do with the xserver version in Ubuntu 12.04.

Could anyone help me investigate that issue ? Perhaps it is something specific on my computer, or it could be something much bigger which should be adressed before Ubuntu 12.04 and Wine 1.4 are out.