[Wine] Problem with wine and Firefox, Thunderbird or Seamonkey...

Onésime Onésime onesime45 at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 27 03:46:33 CST 2012

Hi all,

I Use thunderbird and firefox, and sometimes Seamonkey on my job (onto windows 7, 64 bits) and at home (under Ubuntu 11.10 64 bits), so for that, I use Wine, which was very nice until few weeks when I had error message and that doesn't worked more...
For this use, I use portable software (from portable apps), and I already post my problem on other forums
(http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2428361 or
http://portableapps.com/node/30460) and it seems that still come to Wine.

Does anybody have got this problem?

Could help me diagnose my problem, I propose to carry out tests etc. to find
where it comes from?

Thank you.

Ecran64