[Wine] Re: Problem with wine and Firefox, Thunderbird or Seamonkey...

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 27 05:45:49 CST 2012

Onésime Onésime wrote:

> I Use thunderbird and firefox, and sometimes Seamonkey on my job (onto windows 7, 64 bits) and at home (under Ubuntu 11.10 64 bits), so for that, I use Wine,

Are you aware that all of those apps have native Linux versions?

> which was very nice until few weeks when I had error message and that doesn't worked more...
> For this use, I use portable software (from portable apps), and I already post my problem on other forums
> (http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2428361 or
> http://portableapps.com/node/30460)

Don't expect people to read a thread on some other forum just to find out what the problem is.

What Wine version? If it's not the latest development release, upgrade. If it doesn't work in the latest development release, post terminal output. If long, use pastebin and post a link here.