[Wine] Winetricks unresponsive all the wine app

cviquez wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 27 14:14:57 CST 2012

Hi all, sorry, I don't know where to write, I hope here will be the correct place. I am using Wine 1.2.3, in Mac OS 10.7.3 (LION) and was working fine, before I try to open the menu and choose WINETRICKS, the window open and freeze the app, an turn it unresponsive, and now I don't can use Wine or Cross Over, I uninstall all wine, wine bottler and cross over, and install wine again but same problem, now each time I open wine, it open winetricks window immediately and freeze the app. Now I don't know how to solve the problem, please help me. Thanks for any help.

Best wishes