[Wine] weird crashes

rLy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 28 14:21:29 CST 2012

I have problem with running games for a while now and I can't figure out what's the problem. I'm using archlinux, and currently wine 1.4-rc5. So the thing is, I have all my games on steam except 1 which is the world of tanks. When I start a game it crashes almost instantly. I tried the following games so far: team fortress 2, counter-strike source, super meat boy, cogs, audiosurf and maybe some more I don't remember now. And the interesting part is that I have left 4 dead 2 and it's works perfectly also world of tanks works too. I didn't tested all my games, so I don't know if there's any other which works.
some logs:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30605879/tf2_error
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30605879/cogs_error
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30605879/supermeat_error