[Wine] Re: Magix Web Designer 7 - Error Message

Hanes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 2 20:49:50 CST 2012

Hello,

Our professional graphic designers can offer creative design solutions for a extensive range of graphic design needs immediately. We can digitize and vectorize your presented logo for printing andweb applications, in different formats including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Macro Media Flash, etc. We can graphically design or re-design your website to improve its overall appearance.

Web Development New York (http://www.cloud18.com/)