[Wine] fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info

rafael2012 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 3 04:24:19 CST 2012

Date - 28-Dec-2011 22:16

After see many sites about Timezone, i tried on tzselect.
And i did it change in my date to be in UTC - GST mode.
sudo date
sudo ls /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/ | grep Sao_Paulo
sudo ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Sao_Paulo /etc/localtime
sudo date
sudo /usr/bin/tzselect
select 11) none - I want to specify the time zone using the Posix TZ format.
sudo /usr/bin/tzselect GST2 (America/Sao_Paulo)
if it is correct, type 1)
else, type 2) and repeat from 11) untill arrive at time desired. (Tip: GST-10 is East from Greenwich time and GST10 is West)
in your text editor open:
.profile (/home/user)
exit

On winefile doesn't appear error about timezone!
After i'll test with Worms Armageddon.
Thanks for all that share information on Free Software Universe!!! :D