[Wine] Anyone able to play "A New Beginning" Game

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 5 16:02:49 CST 2012

Is anyone able to get the game "A New Beginning" working on Mac OS X (or Linux even)?

http://www.daedalic.de/ANB/index.php/home-en.html

It got a "gold" rating in the app db, but when I tried the demo, part way through the first few minutes, I got pages and pages of this error:

Code:
wine(66047,0x40806e00) malloc: *** mmap(size=262144) failed (error code=12)
*** error: can't allocate region

Which then results in graphical glitches on the screen, and finally the game crashes.