[Wine] VB Script yet another post

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Jan 7 08:40:52 CST 2012

Hello All,

I have a fresh install of CentOS6 and enabled the testing repos.
Wine version 1.3.29
The Wine 1.2.3X version was failing vbs so i upped the Wine version,
FYI.

I can not get an .vbs installer to run after being unpacked in an
install script. I have run the cscript and wscript test.vbs and always
fails in different methods.

Oddity ,when I try and manually register comctl32.dll it always fails.
DllRegisterServer not implemented in dll comctl32.dll
All other com*.dll's register as expected. without error...
I am not sure if this dll is even necessary to run vbs script stuff?
Have winetricks(ed) ie6 runvc6 wsh57 vb6run,and on,,and on.

Does anyone have a 1, 2 , 3 how to test vbscript to run properly?

Thank you,
Barry