[Wine] Playing Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition

tyson_m wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 8 18:04:39 CST 2012

Hi all,

I have a simple question (I think). I unearthed a copy of Warcraft II: Battle.net edition, and got a surge of nostalgia so I installed it.

I have an Intel iMac running Snow Leopard. I was able to install the hybrid disc using Wine Bottler. (I mounted the Windows side of the disc via Terminal.) Now, when I hit "Play Warcraft II" it says that it can't find a file in the disc, even though it's in the drive.

Is there something I'm forgetting or a step I haven't done?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.