[Wine] Re: Trouble getting AMOS software to run due to ActiveX?

jebyrnes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 8 22:11:35 CST 2012

Huh.  So, intriguingly, after installing wsh56, it loaded!  Hooray!  However, it then would not open data files - csvs, excel files, etc.  Odd.  So, I tried installing msxml3 and msxml6.  Now AMOS no longer starts, and instead I get:

err:ole:ClientIdentity_QueryMultipleInterfaces IRemUnknown_RemQueryInterface failed with error 0x80004002
err:ole:ClientIdentity_QueryMultipleInterfaces IRemUnknown_RemQueryInterface failed with error 0x80004002