[Wine] Wine Crashing

FlimsyMax wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 9 14:14:31 CST 2012

I tried to run Halo: combat evolved on Wine today, and I got an error message, saying that I was missing a certain dll package. After downloading this package, I tried again, but the window just opened, and then crashed right away.
I get this message in the terminal when I try to run the game.

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x000000f9 at address 0x7ee2f77e (thread 001e), starting debugger...

I run OpenSuse 11.4 and the latest version of wine

Any way to fix this?