[Wine] problem running quickbooks

Emegra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 10 13:05:59 CST 2012

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a bit of help I'm fairly new to Linux and completely new to Wine, but I installed Wine on Linux Mint 12 and then installed quickbooks 2003, Quickbooks runs ok but when I exit I get a message "Quickbooks has encountered an error" (Can't remember the rest) after that Quckbooks will not load again until I restart Linux I don't get any error messages just nothing happens but once restarted it will up again, Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Graeme