[Wine] Lord of the Rings Online > Volume III, Book 3

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Wed Jan 11 08:00:48 CST 2012

On 1/11/2012 8:33 AM, Teetasse wrote:
> Unfortunately the game freezes at the start.
> Since I am using Ubuntu 11.10 64bit, I think the problem is this:
>
> Who do I install the OpenGL 32bit compatibility drivers?  [Shocked]

That means you need to have the 32 bit version of your video card
drivers installed since the game isn't 64 bit, be sure to use the
proprietary and not the open source ones for best luck with games. I'm
sorry, I don't use Ubuntu so I don't know the proper way to add the
drivers in it. You will probably need to search for or ask that on the
distro forums.  this list is great for Wine specific issues but there
are enough different distros in use by people on this list that distro
specific help is pretty hit and miss. :)