[Wine] Re: FS 2004

Chamillo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 12 10:16:29 CST 2012

Thank you for the response. I went to:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2819

The instructions for a 4 disc installation say:

4 CD installation
For 4 CDs installation, ignore automount in /media and manually u/mount each CD: sudo mount /dev/sr0 /cdrom sudo umount /dev/sr0 /cdrom start not from inside the cdrom dir: wine /cdrom/FS*/Setup.exe after the install is finished use winetricks to install directplay add the default automount cdrom drive /media... to: winecfg --> add app FS9 (by Michael)

These instructions were poorly written. What does it mean when he says:

"start not from inside the cdrom dir: wine /cdrom/FS*/Setup.exe"

If I don't start there, so then where do I start?