[Wine] Re: Doom Builder 1

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 13 19:53:01 CST 2012

Super Jamie wrote:

> I will file bugs for those OLE regressions.

It's probably not a regression. My guess is that your previous method of install was from before Wine had its own olepro32, so back then Wine was automatically using the olepro32 installed by the app. Once olepro32 was added, Wine started using its builtin version first, and that's why the override now needs to be set. It's still a bug, though.

There are actually several bugs: the one wsh57 works around, the one vb5run works around, and the ones native oleaut32 and olepro32 work around.

Would you mind submitting test reports to the AppDB for the two versions? I don't know enough really test them thoroughly.