[Wine] wine source code, Bug6971, suse 12.1,kde

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 20:38:13 CST 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Lord_Valarian
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> vitamin wrote:
>>
>> Lord_Valarian wrote:
>> > The POL script by me
>>
>> Don't waste our time. You either use plain Wine or you go to POL's support forum.
>

> I asked about mouse coding, not POL scripting.

Vitamin has a valid point.  Use plain Wine and then tell us what
does/does not work.  If you want to use POLs scripts then you have to
go to them for support.  This is by agreement between the Wine
Developers and the POL Developers.

So, please start all over with vanilla Wine and follow what is given
in the bug reports and in the Applications Database.

James