[Wine] wine source code, Bug6971, suse 12.1,kde

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 20:40:49 CST 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Lord_Valarian
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> This is what i'v done so far.  The POL script by me and another for the GOG version - gold edition. Run playonlinux install script and compile wine 1.3.36
>
> I'm not doing this by hand. The POL script is already there. It will run without crashing. Mouse won't work except on multii-player. I'v already changed "dinput.dll"
>

> Code:
> #wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/wine/files/Source/wine-1.3.36.tar.bz2
> #tar xjvf wine-1.3.36.tar.bz2
Are you doing this as root?  This is not recommended.

The sequence:

Log in as a normal user;

$tar -xjvf wine-1.3.3.6.tar.bz2
$cd wine-1.3.36
$configure
$make
$sudo make install

make depend is not needed anymore and has not been so for a long time.

James