[Wine] Fallout 2 crashes at "Please Stand By" screen.

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Sun Jan 15 10:12:03 CST 2012

On 1/15/2012 10:48 AM, u_abusebeercans wrote:
> Please help me, when I try to play Fallout 2, I can see the Please Stand By screen, but it crashes after the screen is finished displaying.

Best place to start would be the appdb page for the game, see if this
problem is listed and possible fixes for it. If it isn't there, fixes
don't work, etc. run the game from command line and post back with
whatever errors you get when it crashes, also include your wine version,
video card, and video drivers.