[Wine] Re: running Johnson J-edit under wine

fengalin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 15 14:49:09 CST 2012

Hi !

Thank you for your interest in gstation-edit.

I wanted to let you know that I have just published a new version that removes the need for the generation of the Alsa binding. This means that the application can now be executed directly from the source directory or installed just like before. It also means that there is no longer a need for the dependency on swig which should solve problems you might have faced.

This version could run on MacOS provided that you install GTK, pyGTK, ALSA and pyALSA (see versions in the readme file). I don't have a Mac around, so I didn't check. Let me know if you try this.

Tell me if you find gstation-edit useful and if you plan on using it. It might motivate me to get back to it.