[Wine] Insufficient disk space error

agurkas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 16 19:41:39 CST 2012

Hello,

I am puzzled.
We have an accountancy application running using wine on one of our Ubuntu workstations. It was running fine for 2 years now.
Yesterday when running application in one of the report screens wine shows an error dialog with "insufficient disk space".
But there is plenty of space on the disk. only 41% is used.
df -h
File system            Size  Used Avail Use% Prijungta prie
/dev/sdb1             448G  174G  252G  41% /
Disk has one large partition ans a swap. Nothing fancy.

Interestingly when I connect remotely as the given user using ssh and run that application I dont have that error. But if user runs it on workstation himself error shows up.

I did search on google and on this forum but did not found much except someone suggesting reinstalling wine or running winecfg and changing windows OS.

Any hints ?

Thanks
Agurkas