[Wine] Re: Insufficient disk space error

agurkas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 17 04:13:41 CST 2012

John Drescher wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:41 PM, agurkas

Did you try to start your application from the terminal so that you
can gather the wine messages?

John[/quote]

Yes I did run in wine debug mode. But for me through ssh that error does not show up. I had no chance to verify it by the user as today user reported error does not show up either.

The only things I have changed I freed up some more space on hard drive even if there was plenty and changed wineconfig from windows XP to windows Vista.

Thanks,

Agurkas