[Wine] make shortcuts wine program with multiple wine versions

kuboode wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 17 20:59:39 CST 2012

Hi friends I'm making an script installer; I have wine 1.3.36 and other version wine 1.3.24.
I installed a program on my wine 1.3.24 but when run the shortcuts; run with wine 1.3.36.  I modified replacing with my old wine 1.3.24. I need a generic shortcut: example:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Example
Exec=env WINEPREFIX="/home/david/.example" /home/david/wine-1.3.24/bin/wine-1.3.24 '/home/david/.areslinux/dosdevices/c:/Archivos de programa/Ares Linux 0.9/executable.exe'
Icon=1ACF_executable.0
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Categories=Application
StartupNotify=false
Name[es_ES]=Prueba1

it is running correctly. but when i use it in other pc, ever i need replace "user" I tried with $USER, $HOME and no work. I need other way.

I need to make shortcuts wine program with multiple wine versions with anyone.

other information:
I use the option of wine "install multiple wine installed" I installed it with normal user, no root.  No need install mode root. [Rolling Eyes]