[Wine] Re: Wine OK on HP Mini 1000??

Joeonthelinux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 18 13:21:16 CST 2012

I "kinda" understand what Doug is saying(I am a white belt in linux). I uninstalled the programs and reinstalled them in terminal window. I typed gnome-terminal  then my password and wine 1.3.13 was installed. At Least it shows up now on my computer. I downloaded  brainfitness pro and its accompaning ink. file ok but again it won,t open. The file came with the typical set up install process, which I ran, but it still won't open and does not have any error messages. Thanks for any help.    Joe