[Wine] Mirc crash on Ubuntu 10.04

helen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 19 04:23:40 CST 2012

I use mirc 6.03 on Ubuntu 10.04 with Wine 1.2.2 .The mirc crash with this message :
http://imageshack.us/f/842/mirccrashsushell.jpg

I think that i found the problem,but i neade to resolve it,the mirc when recive a query from somebody goes in crash this is the error i get on mirc
" Quit (Ping timeout)".Befor useing the mirc on the Ubuntu 10.04 i was useing the same mirc on another server with Ubuntu 8.0 and under wine 1.0 (on the Ubunt 8.0 wine was runnoing in a window apart instead on Ubuntu 10.04 is all integrated i dont know if that meaning smething.
How i can sort out that problem?
THANK'S
Helen
 8) [/url]