[Wine] Re: Need help with Morrowind graphical glitch

Arche wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 19 09:07:23 CST 2012

Sorry if I've misunderstood, but as far as I can see other people are asking questions about running particular PC games through Wine, which is what I'm asking. My reason for posting here is that I am wondering if perhaps the graphical glitch I am experiencing is a generic Wine issue in relation to my particular graphic card, and not specific to the wrapper. If anybody thinks this may be a general wine issue, and can help me resolve it, I'd appreciate it.