[Wine] Need help with Morrowind graphical glitch

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:16:43 CST 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Arche <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Sorry if I've misunderstood, but as far as I can see other people are asking questions about running particular PC
> games through Wine, which is what I'm asking.

No, you are not.  You are asking if a script supplied by a third
party, is causing a problem.

> My reason for posting here is that I am wondering if perhaps the graphical glitch I am experiencing is a generic
> Wine issue in relation to my particular graphic card, and not specific to the wrapper. If anybody thinks this may be
> a general wine issue, and can help me resolve it, I'd appreciate it.

You will have to install Wine using MacPorts and then run the program.

Intel video cards, used under Linux, are generally inadequate to run
Wine due to video driver issues.  Unfortunately, you are using an
'Air' and the video system is not replaceable.

You might want to try using the XQuartz X11 product vice Apple's X11.
This fixes many problems and provides additional functions that were
not included with Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion.

James