[Wine] Re: coreldraw 9 almost loads hangs at self regestration

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 20 06:42:40 CST 2012

zeeboos wrote:
> I submitted an AppDB but recieved this message "Retest in a version of Wine that is still on the list and resubmit." I thought 1.3.37 is the newest wine. How do I find out the newest version?

1.3.37 is the latest version. Your test report was rejected because you tried to add "Ubuntu 64 bit loadod January 9, 2012" as a new distribution. You were told to select the version of Ubuntu you are using from the dropdown list. I can't do it for you, because I have no idea which version of Ubuntu you installed on January 9.