[Wine] Re: Help trying to bisect

SolisX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 20 16:34:05 CST 2012

Hello dimesio,

I have an nvidia evga gt 430 with 1024 ddr 3 memory and i'm using
NVIDIA-Linux-x86-290.10.run driver. No i have not tried to reinstall
the driver because, i have not had a problem with the driver. The o-
nly time i had a problem is running wine-1.3.23 with Rayman 3. My
other games play fine.

BTW: Not only did it log me out when i ran wineserver -k but when i
logged back in my ntfs volume were unmounted and would not rem-
ount so i have to restart the computer which solve the problem.