[Wine] evernote installed but login screen corrupted

centek1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 21 11:47:43 CST 2012

Hi,
i am using centos 6.1 system, and decided to install wine 1.3.2 and start using evernote.

I successfully installed wine via yum and using epel repository.

Looks like the wine was installed succesfully...

I downloaded / actually I had an evernote installation exe so I clicked on it and did install using wine... - installation went succesfully...
Installed version is 4.5.2.5904
but...

once I started evernote, the login screen apeared...

- login screen looks corrupted, is very small, there is no place for putting the login and password...

can you help me?
is this known issue?