[Wine] Re: Anyone successful with Quicken 2012?

jsdowell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 23 12:41:51 CST 2012

I have the same problem as you (being forced to upgrade to Quicken 2012).  I was running Mint 12, and got stuck during installation when a dialog comes up that said something about my display resolution not being correct.  But I could not do anything with the dialog, it was frozen.  How I wanted to select the "never show this again" option on it. My only recourse was to kill the quicken install.  I tried to change the resolution in the Wine configuration, but then the installation would just crash.  I am thinking about going back to Ubuntu 10.4 and trying it again.  But I have read that the Microsoft .NET Framework that comes with Wine may be the culprit.