[Wine] how i can run windows program inside a wine box?

helen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 25 09:09:25 CST 2012

I try to explain..On wine 1.0 i was able to run programms ipning them with wine and then they all running in a box (wine desktop) taht was apart from my Unguntu system.Instead now i'm useing wine 1.0.1 and olso if i open the windows program with wine i have the running out tje "wine personal desktop" i will get all program running integrated in the ubuntu system taht i'm afraid is the mai problem  beacause the ubuntu server is freeeng so i would prefer to run wine as i qas able to do with the older version.Maybe i must install something elese?
ATm i have installed:
Wine 1.0-gecko
Wine 1.0
I must maybe install something elese?
Thank's
Helen

ps:I uninstalled the 1.2 because  giot probles as i wrote on another post