[Wine] WoW: cannot open non-existing files

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Wed Jan 25 14:33:04 CST 2012

On 1/25/2012 2:46 PM, IceNekromant wrote:

> I will searching for a website where I can download an 3D driver for my card.

You should be able to do a search in Yast or zypper for either ati or
amd (sorry, mine's nvidia so I don't know which your driver gets labeled
as) and install a proprietary driver through that way. You may need to
add either the brands' repository or one of the general 'non-opensource'
repos to get it to show up.

This page needs updating, but it may be a starting point to fidn what
you need:  http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:ATI_drivers