[Wine] Setting Virtual Memory For Wine Apps

winepunk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 25 16:46:37 CST 2012

This is a spawn of another issue partly solved by hack:
http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=14547&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

In short, I couldn't run Manga Studio with Wine in  a Live Session (Live DVD), unless I signed in as superuser, which then pops up a virtual memory control allwoing me to set memory and launch Manga Studio fine.  This control doesn't pop up when in non-su mode, and nor do I get the virutal mem warning (see other thread for non-su terminal output)

How can I do this for a non-super user mode?  I coudn't find the settings in Wine to do this.  Or, is it possible there is more to it than virtual memory when running as non-super user?

Is this a bug that should be reported?