[Wine] Re: Setting Virtual Memory For Wine Apps

winepunk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 25 19:01:24 CST 2012

I just happen to be running live now, just installed Mange Studio while being signed in as su.

The first window:
Title:Manga Studio Debut
Text:Failed to create the virtual memory.
the destination drive for creating the virtual memory does not exist or there is insufficient capacity.
Check the folder path to create a virtual memory in the Preferences.

I hit the ok button, and I get the next window:

Title: Preferences

Here I choose the virtual memory folder location and set the amount.  I hit ok and the program starts.

Is this Windows, Wine, or Manga Studio Preferences?