[Wine] Re: hMailServer- where are winetricks mdac and jet40 ?

palloy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 30 01:21:39 CST 2012

OK, I must have done something wrong yesterday.

I now have Wine 1.3.37 .
As for Winetricks, I followed the instructions:

Code:
rm -f winetricks
wget http://winetricks.org/winetricks
sudo cp winetricks /usr/bin
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/winetricks

it downloaded a 585 KB file (no version number)
It needed a reboot before it would launch Winetricks,
and when it did, there is still no trick for MDAC or Jet.

Since I had to go outside of Synaptic, it longer gives the correct version number for Winetricks, but it says 0.0+20110629 .
Embedded in /usr/bin/winetricks it says version 20111115 .[/code]