[Wine] WoW is not beeing started, wine has problems

IceNekromant wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 30 08:14:28 CST 2012

Hello everyone.

I've asked for help a few days ago, but now I need help again.  [Embarassed]

Here I have another problem.

I want to start World of Warcraft (wow.exe), I have downloaded wine with Yast.
I've installed already a 3D-driver on my graphic-card.
And I have already the "World of Warcraft" file.

So, I want to start in the terminal with the command:

wine "World of Warcraft/WoW.exe" -opengl

On my laptop, the game starts and I can play without any problems.
On my PC comes this error report:

wine "World of Warcraft/WoW.exe" -opengl
X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  139 (ATIFGLEXTENSION)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  66 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  256

What is now the problem?

Here more Information about my System: