[Wine] Need For Speed Underground Regression

SolisX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 30 11:34:43 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with need for speed undergound. The problem is
every time i try to run the game with the orginal cd no thing happens
there are no errors on the terminal. So i check different wine version
s. Wine-1.3.35 works with the orginal cd and wine-1.3.36 it does not
work. I did  a regression test but, all bisect where bad. Which did
give me a bad commit can this be correct? none fixed the problem.
And also when i started the regression test on my terminal it showed
only 7 steps. Can this be correct?

I would also like to mention that nocd patch works all the way up to
wine-1.4.RC1 but i while testing the current wine-git the game crashes
how can i try to test for a in wine-git?